Restoration light perfection in a small form factor. At Last a Technological break through that allows for accurate color matching with no infrared or ultraviolet radiation and no forward heat.
- Full spectral distribution for perfect black, white and color reproduction, including reds. Specially binned LEDs are selected for full spectrum color reproduction, color temperature, color rendering and luminous flux.
- No ultraviolet (UV), infrared (IR) or forward heat, minimizing damage and fading.
- Solid State LED technology for durability and economy.
- Effective heat management for longevity. Lasts more than 40,000 hours.
- Art-Lite renders near perfect colors throughout the R1-R15 color pallet for exceptional color and black & white reproduction across the board. CRI based on R1 to R15 averages above 95. Light is stable and consistent.
- Simulates natural daylight optimized for indoor photopic and scotopic conditions. Accommodates adjustments made by the human eye.
Wheeled unit is five feet in height and the boom extends 24 inches from the center pole. Adjustable base unit's platform is 12 inches by 12 inches, The light can be raised from fifteen inches to thirty five inches from bulb to base.
The art lite is available in a 4 bulb unit and a 6 bulb with options of adjustable mounting.