A highly rated leather conditioner used to restore dry, stiff leather to its original condition. Leather Saver is an excellent choice to condition and treat both new and antique leather.
Ideally suited for home furniture and equestrian leather as well as antique leather that has not begun to deteriorate.
Leather Saver will form a bond with the leather fibers, preventing it from washing out or migrating in the leather. Made from the finest oils available, it will not leave the leather dark or oily feeling. This leather conditioner does not contain sulfur which can cause premature deterioration to the leather and stitching.
Some reasons why Leather Saver is different from other leather conditioners:
* Will not darken the leather with age.
* Will not oxidize.
* Fast penetration.
* Will not migrate in the leather. Many leather conditioners are made from neutral oils such as Neats Foot Oil, Olive Oil, Mineral Oil and Vaseline and do not form a bond with the leather. These oils also leave the leather heavy and oily.
* Will not build acid in the leather. Some leather conditioners are made from sulfated oils, which will build sulfuric acid in the leather and eventually cause deterioration.
* Does not contain humectants such as glycerin or glycol, which encapsulate moisture and lead to mold growth and â€œsticky" leather.
* Is non-toxic.
* Has an indefinite shelf life.
* Can be used on both new and old leather that has not deteriorated