Liberon Retouch Crayons can be used to fill scratches, nail holes, worm holes etc. in furniture and other woodwork. Easy to use, they are available in a wide range of colours. Retouch crayons may be blended together to create different shades.
- For filling and masking superficial scratches on finished wood
- Expand and contract with the wood
- Do not shrink or drop out
- Easy rub on and buff off application
- Wide range of colours available
Application: Rub the crayon across the scratch until it is filled, allow to harden then buff off the excess with a cotton cloth. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for color, compatibility and end result.
Tin of 10 Standard Set includes 10 wood tones from light to dark and includes black.
3 Pack includes 3 crayons, a light tone, medium tone and a dark tone.