Liberon Liquid Beeswax is ideal for nourishing absorbent woods such as pine and oak, especially unsealed. It is particularly suitable for large and very dry surfaces such as beams, floors, doors and staircases.
- Traditional wax that nourishes wood
- Feeds wood and protects against dryness
- Gives an authentic finish
- Ideal for use on large surfaces
- Suitable for hard and softwoods
- EN71 Part 3 Approved – Safe for toys
- Usage : Interior
Preparation: Remove old waxes and dirt with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover if necessary. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust.
Application: Shake well before use. Apply Liberon Liquid Beeswax with a cloth, brush or spray gun. Allow to become touch dry for a minimum of 1 hour – longer if possible, then buff with a clean cotton cloth, or for a faster finish with a Liberon Drill Brush. Repeat the operation on new or very dry wood as it may require two or more coats. For a better quality finish apply thin coats of wax and build-up to the desired level of sheen, buffing between coats.
Cleaning & maintenance: Wipe over with a cloth or duster and re-wax as required. Do not wash with water.
· Not suitable for high water areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
· In cold weather wax may thicken. To soften remove cap and stand in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes, replace the cap and shake. Repeat if necessary.
Coverage: 1 L = 10-12 m²
Drying time: Min 1 hour