This archival quality acid free paper has a a life expectancy in excess of 300 years when stored properly and is excellent for photocopying, interleaving, bookbinding, pen & ink writing, laser printers, lining of drawers and cabinets, and wrapping. It has excellent surface and folding characteristics, making it suitable for making custom envelopes, folders, and photo corners.
Made from 25% cotton, and 75% pure cellulose, it is acid and lignin free, buffered for long term protection from acidic environments, and has a pH of 8.5 All sheet are watermarked for quality identification.
Sold by the Ream (500 sheets)
• Weight: 20 Lb. or 75 gm2
• 25% Cotton & 75% Pure Cellulose Fiber
• pH 7.5-8.0 Acid-Free|Lignin-free
• Buffering: 3% calcium carbonate alkaline reserve
• Lignin: Less than 0.1%
• Reducible sulfur: Less than .0008%
• Passed P.A.T. (Photographic Activity Test) ISO IT 18916 (formerly ISO 14523 ANSI IT9.16).