Peterboro Museum Board
Peterboro Museum Board is a 100% cotton conservation mat board that delivers the highest quality standards in the market.
This premium conservation matboard offers unsurpassed quality, permanence and value. It has been designed for framers and conservators who insist on the centuries of proven protection that only cotton can provide.
This specially designed matboard has been uniquely constructed using only the finest materials. Peterboro Museum Core meets or exceeds all international standards for conservation matboards which provides framers and their clients peace of mind.
- 100% Virgin cotton rag core and backing, acid and lignin free
- Buffered with calcium carbonate with a pH of approx 8.5 (except Photomount which is unbuffered and a pH of approx 7)
- Pigmented conservation quality surface papers
- Bleed and fade resistant throughout
- Consistent core and fibre density resulting in smooth, clean bevels
- Cotton core & backing is 100% renewable and green friendly
- All Colors have passed the PAT (ISO 18916) Test
Peterboro Museum Board meets all the mandates of the Library of Congress for archival properties and specifications of museum mounting board.
2ply (.030", 0.75mm)
4ply (.060", 1.5mm)
8ply (.120", 3mm)